Trend to Try: White Out

Thursday, April 3, 2014



I want to start by saying, I LOVE WHITE! 

White shoes, nails, pants, whatever....Even home decor. I love this all white errything trend for spring/summer.

It just screams minimalist hotness.

I personally can't wait to rock this look.... but maybe after I get a lovely golden glow (self tan, of course!).  And clearly I will be accenting my all white looks with gold accessories, since I'm obsessed as you probably already figured out.



1// I couldn't be more obsessed with these Lace Bell Pants (sold out but similar and more cost friendly HERE)

2// White cut-out booties. The light color makes these an easy wear for spring. Pair them with a cute dress  or shorts and kimono top.

3// Nasty Gal Cross My Heart Jumpsuit.... Umm, White hot with a daring cut out. And I love that its a pantsuit instead of a maxi dress. So on trend!

4// This head wrap is perfect to throw on for an easy bohemian look.

5// How cute is this crochet trimmed top from O'Neill!? The strap are removable so you can wear it strapless if you feel like it. I have this in black and love it!

6// White nails are so hot right now. They stand out but still look classic and clean.

7// And of course, a great white strappy sandal is a must this spring/summer!

How will you wear this white hot trend? I would love to see what you guys come up with!

XO,
K




Post a Comment