Camo & Overalls

Wednesday, April 9, 2014








Top: Foreign Exchange // Bottoms: Denim Overalls // Shoes: Via Spiga // Sunnies: Ray-Ban
** Photos by The Wonderland Group**

Overalls.....What is the saying? Everything old is new again!?

I just have to say, I love that they have come back into my life.

I mean, come on..... they are easy, comfy, you can wear them a hundred different ways.... What's not to love!?

For this look, I mixed 2 different styles together to get one awesome look.... 1 part tough chick with the camo crop top, 1 part girlie girl with some super cute (and comfy I might add!) sandal heels. 

These shoes tho....to die! They are a gladiator style with a chunky block heel. Now, I don't wear heels very often and I'm really picky about what heels I do wear. But these bad boys get my stamp of approval for sure! They are comfy, I can wear them with a million different outfits from shorts to dresses, to pants. The heel height is perfect and the chunky heel helps make walking a breeze (I always feel so wobbly in all those skinny, spike heels... anyone else!?).

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! 

Half way to the weekend....

Anyone planning to go to Coachella this weekend? I will be following all the fashion on social media and can't wait to see what everyone is wearing!!

XO,
K

Post a Comment