Spring Fever

Wednesday, April 2, 2014


So... I have major spring fever right now.

Like, I need this crappy weather to go away and the warm spring dayz to come back.... please!!!

I'm so ready to wake up and put on my bathing suit first thing in the AM, which is pretty much my thing on weekends in spring and summer! Even if I don't have plans to go to the beach or anything..... I just like to live in a bikini. Sorry!



+ Coral Cover up by O'Neill.... I just got this baby and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! You can wear it on its own with your fav bikini, or throw on a pair on shorts and wear it as an over sized top.

+ I always take a hat with me when I go to the beach or paddle boarding or wherever cause lets be honest, as much as I love the sun, I don't want to damage the skin. So this pineapple hat is perfect to shade my face!

+ Again, protect that skin with a good sunscreen. This Coola spray seriously smells like a fresh Pina Colada... Ah-maze!

+ Don't forget your towel if your headed to the beach.... but not just any towel for a stylish babe like yourself. Check out this fun number from Beach Riot.

+ Rainbow Bright! Ok, I'm seriously lusting after this hot bikini (Top/Bottom). I think I must have it...ekkk!

+ Shade your eyes with a cute pair of sunnies.

+ I just got this floral bikini from O'Neill and it is one hot suit. The print is so vibrant, perfect for spring! 

+ Like I've said before, Birks are baaack!! This come back is one Ive seen coming for awhile now and I'm obsessed.... like I need these to be on my feet yesterday and in every color, black, white, turq, gold metallic.... you name it, I want it! (greedy much! haha)

+ And of course, you need an awesome bag to carry all your fab finds in, right!?

XO,
K

Post a Comment