The Freebird x O'Neill: DIY Belly Chain Belt

Friday, April 18, 2014


Hey babez! 

I'm excited to share another Guest Blogger post I did for O'Neill.... The DIY Belly Chain Belt!

As you probably already know I LOVE a good DIY....jewerly, home decor, fashion.... you name it and I want to try making it!

So when I found myself lusting after all these amazing boho belts while finding Coachella fashion inspo, I thought, WTH, I can totally make a version of those belts. And so began my mission to craft a boho chic belt for layering.

With all the amazing statement necklaces out there right now, finding the materials was easy peasy! I just had to make a trip to Forever 21 and pick out a few of my fav necklaces to use.

The outcome!? A boho chic layering belt at a fraction of the cost! 

Love!




For the full DIY details, head over to the O'Neill girls blog.

How will you rock this look??? 

Leave a comment below & post pics of your belly chain belt on social media and tag @oneillwomens and #TheFreeBirdforONeill

XO,
Kara

Don't forget to follow TFB on Facebook.com/thefreebirdblog









Post a Comment