Beach Dayzz in O'Neill

Friday, April 11, 2014








Cover-up: O'Neill c/o // Bikini: O'Neill (top/bottom) c/o //  Shorts: Zara, similar here // Belt: Vintage // Sunnies: Ray-Ban

*Photos by: The Wonderland Group*

Happy Friday babezzz! I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for the weekend! And while I may not be at Coachella (like the rest of the world it seems), I will no doubt be glued to my phone checking instagram for all the outfit pics :) I can't help it, I get obsessed when it comes to fashion and it just takes over sometimes! 

But lets take it back to this post for a minute.... I'm in love, I'm in love and don't care who knows it (ELF quote anyone!?). Besides with my husband, this bikini and cover up!!! I love that you can wear this coverup multiple ways, its like a 3 in 1.

{1} Wear it just as a normal cover up
{2} Wear it as a slouchy, off the shoulder top with some sexy cut-off shorts
{3} Wear it as a little shoulder shrug

Umm.... and this belt!? I die.
I found it at a vintage store in San Diego. I had to buy it when I saw it cause {a} it was vintage and love vintage shopping and {b} it looks super similar to a belt I've had my eye on from FreePeople. So cute right!?

Well here's to hoping the weather stays nice so there can be many more bikini dayzz ahead.
Have a fab weekend!

XO,
K




Post a Comment