Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Facts

Wednesday, December 11, 2013


After watching the [yet again] AH-MAZING Victoria's Secret fashion show last night, I definitely felt the need to step my game in the work out department! That being said, it's one of my fav nights of the year cause I just love seeing all the incredible wings, shoes, hair, make-up, and of course THINSPIRATION!

Here are a few interesting facts about this sexy show:

  • Twenty-eight pairs of wings were created to be worn on the runway [I wish I could wear wings sometimes]
  • The Victoria's Secret Angels will walk on 100 feet of glittery runway
  • The average Angel height is five feet 10 inches tall [Yea baby, that's my height!!]
  • In total, 67 costumes will be sent down the runway 
  • Twenty-six makeup artists, 22 hair stylists, and eight manicurists will turn 40 supermodels into Victoria's Secret Angels 
  • The average heel height of the models’ Nicholas Kirkwood shoes is six inches [Holy heels!]          
 

[Dream Catcher Wings!!! I die.....]

Stay tuned for an upcoming post about the Angels fav fitness routines to get those killer bods!

XO,
K


Post a Comment