[UGLY] Holiday Sweaters

Monday, December 9, 2013



1. ASOS Reindeer Fairisle Sweater
2. ASOS Inspire Jolly Sweater
4. SHEINSIDE Christmas Deer Sweater
5. BDG Animal Games Sweater

No bah-humbugs here! Just Christmas and holiday spirit..... all the way down to the (previously) ugly sweater. 

Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE a good ugly sweater.... and the party to go with it! But busting out your ugly Christmas sweater just for that party you got invited to is a thing of the past, thanks to all the companies out there who have taken the ugly sweater and turned it into a much cuter, everyday wearable thing this holiday season.  They are fun and oh-so festive. 

That being said, these sweaters are great for everyday but I still think that when it comes to going to an ugly Christmas sweater specific party, the uglier the BETTER! I personally like mixing my ugly sweater with some black sequin shorts, tights, and a big silver bow in my hair.... that's my jam, don't judge me!

Are you going to try the not-so ugly sweater trend this holiday? If you are, how are you going to wear it!? I wanna hear your ideas!


XO,
K

Post a Comment