Summer Style: The One Piece

Monday, August 12, 2013

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Summer has been flyin' by! I don't know about you guys, but this summer has been super busy in our house.
This summer has also been filled with tons of cute trends. One trend that I'm loving this season is the one piece. Gone are the days of the frumpy, boring one piece.... Hello cute prints and fun cuts! I recently bought #2 in the second collage from Forever 21 and love it. I will be posting more on it later this week or next week when I head to Mexico for vacation/a friends wedding. 

The countdown is on for Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for our good friends wedding! Cant wait to be in the sun, sipping cocktails, and celebrating love with some good friends. I wonder if anyone else will be rockin' a fun one piece!? I know I'm packing mine :)


XO,
K



Post a Comment