Oh Captain!

Friday, August 23, 2013






** Photography by The Wonderland Group's Evan Burgher (aka my hubby!)** 
Hat: Village Hat Shop in San Diego
Dress: Forever 21
Bathing Suit: Oakley (old)
Sunglasses: Oakley

So we are back from Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for our friends wedding. The wedding was beautiful (despite the tropical storm that rolled through) and I couldn't be happier for the lovely couple! It was the first wedding I'd been to since my own wedding and it gave it a whole different perspective. My hubby was also in the wedding party so that was fun for me to see his handsome face smiling along side the couple! 

Once the sun came out, it was hot, hot, hot!! And the sun was beaming. I brought my new favorite accessory with me, my captains hat, and I'm so glad I did! I like to try and shield my face from the sun as much as possible, always with sunscreen and sometimes with a hat also. I bought this hat in San Diego at a cute little hat shop in SeaPort village a few weeks ago. Such a great purchase! Its so fun and funky, not your typical baseball or sun hat. I paired it with a little black bikini (a must have!) for the beach/pool and a little black sundress for walking around the town shopping and having lunch. It was a big hit with the street vendors..... They all yelled "Captain, captain lady" to get our attention to shop at their stands, it was pretty funny.

Hope you all are having a great day! Happy Friday!!!!

XO,
K







Post a Comment