Cowgirl Up

Thursday, August 29, 2013








Shirt: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Shorts: O'Neill
Boots: Charlie 1 Horse
Hat: Boot Barn

This past weekend marked 3 months of wedded bliss of my hubby and I! And what better way to spend the day than at the rodeo!? We have been going to the Rancho Mission Viejo (San Juan Capistrano) Rodeo for a few years now and just love it. We love any excuse to dress up in our cowboy stuff. It was really hot out this year so my husband decided to skip the boots so he could wear shorts, but he still wore his hat and homemade American flag tank. He is such a cute cowboy!

I went with an American flag theme as well cause I seriously love anything and everything American flag! This tank I wore to the rodeo is so cute.... It has some distress to it and also fringe sleeves (which you cant see with my denim shirt over it). My boots are one of my favorite items in my closet. I wear them with dresses, shorts, pants, everything! I love love love them. 

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Only a few days left til the nice holiday weekend! Yay! What do y'all have planned!? (Yep I threw that y'all in there..... it is a country post after all!) 

XO,
K









Post a Comment