TomBoy Chic

Friday, December 12, 2014












Get the look: 
Leather Jacket //  Pants // Beanie // Boots

Happy friday loves!

Ok, lets talk about this look.... this jacket is to die! Every girl needs a great leather jacket hang in in their closet and this one is a serious score at under $100. The leather is so soft and the cut is feminine yet edgy. It also has a bit of padding in the shoulders (hello 80's!) which I am loving!

I paired my stunner of a jacket with high waisted black skinnies and a simple white tee. Throw in some gorg boots (remember these bad boys!?) and a fun beanie to complete this tomboy chic look. 

And on a side note, how awesome is the VW bus!? The hubby and I bought it several years ago and finally have it up and running. It's so fun to take out for a drive along the coast and head down to the beach for the day and camp out.

We have been talking about painting it but can't decide what color.... What do you guys think? I would to hear from your suggestions. :)

XO,
K






1 comment

  1. I love this look, your hair, the van, & the scenery. Basically, I like everything about this post. I feel like this is just chic chic, not tomboy chic. Biker jackets, cool pants, & kick ass boots are so fab.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete