Real vs Steal: Givenchy Sheath Boot

Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Hey all! We have finally made it back home from the holidays and are gettin' back to it. I went crazy yesterday getting our house back in order.... we still had a bunch of Christmas decorations around that needed to be put away and tons of stuff to put away and just re-organize for the new year.

But now..... for this post! OMG I'm so excited about this posted and find, I'm might pee my pants (I won't actually but that's how excited I am!). So I've seen these Givenchy Sheath boots pop up several places this fall and fell absolutely in love with them.... until I saw the price tag, $1695. Are you freakin' kidding me!? There is no way in hell I could/would pay that much money for a pair of boots, fantastic as they may be! 

Luckily, as I was reading through some of the blogs I follow, I found a post on these very boots with (drum roll, please!) a "steal" version for a much more affordable price! Being the queen of creating "looks for less", my heart skipped a beat. They are IDENTICAL, I mean look at them!? They couldn't be more perfect! And for a fraction of the cost at $175. I instantly had to add these boots from Choies.com (found here) to my Christmas wish list and I'm sooooo glad I did! Cause sure enough, I opened up a box with these bad boys in it from my in-laws at Christmas. Oh and let me just tell you, they did not disappoint in person! Just perfection!

Can you tell how excited I was when I opened the box to see these beauties!?

Stay tuned for some up-coming outfit posts with these boots! Lots of ideas!!

XO,
K

Post a Comment