Road Trip Casual

Tuesday, December 9, 2014









Get the look: 
Flannel (old but similar here) // Tee (similar here and here) // Birks

Hey y'all!! 

Oh man, has life been crazy these past few months.... but making it thru the craziness and back to the blog!

This look is one from when the hubby and I road tripped it up to Paso for a friends wedding. We took the coast route, which was so fun, stopping along the way to get some incredible photos. Its seriously so gorgeous up there! 

Anyways, I don't know about you guys, but when I'm on a road trip, I want to be comfy while sitting in the car for hours but I also don't want to be in frumpy old sweats cause we like to stop and explore along the way. So comfy but "presentable in public" is a must for me. Enter this look.... the most comfy sandals ever, (you guys know how I love my birks!), oversized tee, and a flannel of course...ya know, in case it gets chilly. 

Done and Done!

XO,
K


Post a Comment