Oxfords & Oxblood

Tuesday, December 23, 2014










Get the look:
Oxblood Sweater (similar here) // LBD (love this one) // Black & White Oxfords (loving these just as much, if not more!)


Oxblood and Oxfords.....

2 major fall trends that I'm obsessing over! 

Every time I've been out online shopping... lets be real, I'm a big online shopper, or at least browser. Then I head to the store, once I find something that interests me online, to touch, feel, try on, buy, etc..... I seem to gravitate towards everything Oxblood or Maroon. I just can't seem to get enough of it, pants, sweaters, shoes, scarfs... you name it, I probably want it in oxblood. So this over sized cozy sweater was a must for me this year.

And these shoes..... swoon!

I just love the whole black and white thing.... well just black and white in general! Those 2 colors make a large amount of my closet... #truth. And then there's the whole Oxford style, love. I love wearing them with a simple rest of your look.... think jeans and a tee with these puppies as your statement piece. Throw in a structure bag and your set!

XO,
K



Post a Comment