Rainbow Bright

Monday, June 2, 2014










Bikini: Beach Riot (found here) // Pants: Becca Swimwear // Hat: Irene's Story, sold out (similar here and here) // Sunnies: Oakley

Last week, Evan and I took a little vacay down to Ensanada, Mexico to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. It was such a great, easy trip! Beautiful weather, yummy food, and delicious drinks. One of my fav things we did, besides eat a lot of super delish Mexican food, was go to wine country! Yea, wine country in Mexico..... and let me tell ya, it was fantastic. So I guess in the past 10 years, these wineries have been popping up about 20 mins outside of Ensanada, in a place called Valle De Guadeloupe. It really felt like we we were in Napa or something...... it was just winery after beautiful winery with such great wines!

Anyways, back to the post at hand. 

This bikini..... to die! I'm obsessed, like major.... its so playful and totally has a Palm Springs sassy vibe. (Umm and its on maj sale right now at Urban Outfitters)

And I love me some panama hat.... perfect for summer, wear it with shorts and a tank, a cute dress, or even just your sexy bikini at the beach or pool. Keeps your face perfectly shaded ( and I'm not saying don't wear sunscreen still, cause its a beauty must!) while looking super on trend and cute. 

Post a Comment