One Year Anniversary

Sunday, May 25, 2014









Today, Evan and I celebrate our one year anniversary! What a year its been.... amazing. I couldn't be happier and this year has made something very clear to me.... I was meant to be a wife, Evan's wife! I love it and know that its because I found such an amazing man to spend my life with.

Ok, so here comes the mushy lovey stuff..... 

My husband..... He is such an incredible man.  He is so smart, funny (man, can he make me laugh!), sincere and caring. He makes me want to be a better person. It was the best decision I have ever made marrying him. He is the best husband. I love him with my whole heart and his happiness is my everything. I love being his wife and look forward to the rest of our life together, now more than ever. 

XO,
K





Post a Comment