A Sporty Side

Friday, June 27, 2014









Top: Forever 21 // Shorts: Forever 21 // Shoes: Converse // 
Visor: Forever 21

*Photos by The Wonderland Group*


I like to change things up from day to day with my looks. One day I might wake up feeling super girlie, another I might be feeling all black (more and more these days.... I can't get enough black!). This look is one from a day that I woke up feeling casual and sporty!

And what says casual/sporty more than sweatshorts, and high top cons!? 

Umm and can we just take a minute to talk about this visor!? I die.... I am just in love with it and Im sure you will be seeing more of it in future posts from me. :) The visor plus high tops (which, sneakers in general make me hyper when I wear them.... I just want to run around and jump all over the place, weird I know!) make for a perfect sporty feel but adding in some floral in the tank gives it a little fashion edge.

XO,
K

1 comment