Real vs. Steal: Young, Fabulous and Broke

Monday, June 9, 2014


I love a good maxi dress. They are just so easy but still have a polished, put together look. Wear them to the beach, to dinner, even a springtime wedding.

I have been eyeing  this ombre maxi from Young, Fabulous and Broke and since I am well, young fabulous (?) and broke, I couldn't get myself to pay the 200 plus bucks for it. You guys know there's nothing I love more than a good bargain!

So, as usual, I began hunting for a similar dress with a much more budget friendly price tag.

Enter SWELL.COM..... $39.50 for almost the identical dress. Done and Done!

I'm seriously addicted to the hunt.... I find a deal and immediately start thinking of what else I can find for a bargain! I just can't stop.....

XO,
K

Post a Comment