4th of July Essentials

Wednesday, July 2, 2014


4th of July.... safe to say it's one of my fav holidays. BBQ's, warm weather, fireworks, and America.... How can you go wrong!?

And since its no secret that I love to dress up for any holiday or event possible, I'm sure its no surprise to you that I have already been plotting my outfit for awhile now. 

This year I'm seriously feeling a fun sun hat (been obsessed with hats this year), flowy crop top, distressed boyfriend shorts, and of course, birks (my fav sandal/trend of the season!).

Now that I already planned out my outfit, time to figure out what to do! Haha, pretty standard.... plan the outfit first and what to do second. Beach, BBQ, friends.... sounds like the perfect 4th to me! :)

What are your plans, and of course, what will you be wearing!? Comment below, Id love to hear!

XO,
K



Post a Comment