Stagecoach 2014

Monday, May 5, 2014





Day 1:
Crochet Top: Irene's Story, old (similar here) // American Flag Bandeau: Old (similar here// Shorts: Forever21, old (similar here




My cowboy! 


Day 2:
Top: O'Neill, (similar here) // Pants: Carmady Street (local boutique in Dana Point and Aliso Viejo) // Belt: Vintage




Day 3:
Top: Foreign Exchange // Shorts: Levis (purchased from Tradsey, view my closet)

Stagecoach.... Why has it taken me so freakin' long to meet you!? 

I would say my first year attending stagecoach was a GREAT success! It just made me sad to think I have been missing out on this amazingness for so many other years!

Great music, great friends, fun games, dancing, cowboys and 'Merica (yes that's you have to say it out there!)..... I mean what could be better!?

Just ridiculous amounts of fun. I'm already counting down the days 'til next year!

Hope every one's week is off to a good start and Happy Cinco de Mayo! Is it time to grab a marg yet!?

XO,
K

PS. Don't miss out on the final hours of the Urban Outfitters See Ya Later sale:

Post a Comment