Healthy Corny Bean Guacamole

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Oh my..... let me just say, I'm so sorry for being MIA recently!  I have been crazy busy starting 2 new jobs..... that's right, not 1 but 2 new jobs! I'm a busy busy girl these days.

But don't you worry, I won't keep neglecting you! I'm gunna get back on a schedule and make sure
I stay current on The Freebird.

Today I wanted to share a healthy recipe that's as delicious as it is yummy, Corny Bean Guacamole. I have to admit, I LOVE avocado and could eat it all day everyday. Guacamole, yes please! Add avo to a burger, sign me up! And the best part is, avos are healthy fat so you can eat lots of it and not feel guilty. I mean come on, how does it get better than that!?


You will need:

~ Avocado, diced
~ Peppers (I used red and yellow), diced
~ Red onion, diced
~ Black beans, rinsed and drained
~ Corn
~ Lime
~ Salt/Pepper

The amounts are up to you. Play around with it and see what you like best. Maybe even add some cilantro or jalapeno peppers to kick up the spice.







 Lime, of course!



And there you go.... a tasty, healthy snack to enjoy! 
Easy right!? Yea I thought so too :)

XO,
K






Post a Comment