Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, November 20, 2013








** Photography by The Wonderland Group's Evan Burgher (aka my hubby!)**
Coat: Similar here
Tee: Nordstrom
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M

Leaves are changing colors and the air is getting crisp.... Yep, it's starting to really feel like fall around here (finally). Time to bust out the cute coats to keep warm while out and about! This pink coat has been in my closet for YEARS and it still looks like new, so vibrant. I love pairing it with a simple white tee and jeans to let the pop of pink take the spotlight. To add some extra statement, I threw on one of my fav bold jeweled necklaces and a fun multi patterned clutch. And I love these sneaker wedges I picked up from Forever 21 several months back. Since they are super trendy, I didn't want to drop a ton of money on them (like ASH that go for $234). So when I found these, and they looked almost identical for around $30, I thought, why yes I will try this trend! :) 

XO,
K











Post a Comment