Long Sleeve Maxi

Monday, November 18, 2013










** Photography by The Wonderland Group's Evan Burgher (aka my hubby!)**
Vest: Anne Taylor LOFT (old), similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I wanted to share this look from last week with you all.... I'm loving this long sleeve black maxi dress! It is so versatile and comfy. You can dress it up for a more fancy evening out (how awesome is the open back for a peek-a-boo of sexy!?) or keep it casual with booties and a great faux fur vest. I got my vest as a gift from my wonderful mother-in-law a few years ago for Christmas, and I just love, love, love it!! This is a really easy fall look, perfect for this cooler weather we have been getting :) And you gotta love the knuckle clutch. Holding it makes you feel like such a bad-ass haha! My grandma gave it to me awhile back so i'm not sure where it actually came from but there are lots of different versions out there right now. 

Oh, and how cool is this field we shot this look in!? My husband and I found this place awhile back when we were scouting locations for our engagement pics. Love the wide open space..... especially with the contrast of the black dress.

XO,
K







Post a Comment