Black and White

Friday, November 22, 2013









** Photography by The Wonderland Group's Evan Burgher**
Jacket: Nordstrom (no longer available), also found at ASOS
Pants: Alloy, similar here
Booties: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Nordstrom

Happy Friday!!! So this jacket.... What can I say besides I LOVE LOVE LOVE this jacket! It is so soft and cozy. I love wearing it when I travel because it feels like I'm wearing a blanket :) Here I paired it with leather pants for an edgy look but I also like wearing it more casual with a t-shirt and jeans. I found these leather pants at Alloy awhile back and love them! They offer many of their pants in tall sizes so I was able to order them in a longer length, which is helpful when you're 5'10 like I am. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We are packing today for our thanksgiving family trip to Kauai..... so excited!! I haven't been to the island of Kauai before so I'm excited to check it out. I hear its just beautiful and so so green with amazing hiking and waterfalls :) Can't wait!

XO,
K






Post a Comment