Baseball Tee

Monday, November 4, 2013



Top: H&M
Pants: Alloy
Booties: Lulu's

 Over the weekend, the hubby and I decided to go for a little afternoon motorcycle ride. It was such an amazing day for a ride, sunny but still a bit crisp.... perfecto! We stopped off at a view point right above Dana Point Harbor to take some pics.... such a beautiful view, sprawling ocean as far as the eye can see.

Anyways, about the outfit.... This shirt was a great find at H&M in New York last month. I had been looking for a cute, comfy baseball style tee for awhile so when I saw this one with a "B" on it (for my last name), I HAD to buy it! I paired it here with zippered ankle skinny jeans and tan booties. But you can wear with leggings and sneakers or dress it up a bit with black leather pants and heels.

Hope everyone is off to a great start with their week! I head off to Lake Havasu, AZ in the morning to help my grandma pack up her vacation home that she just sold out there. Should be a fun little trip with her, just hope its not to hot while we are working away! 


XO,
K

                                   

Post a Comment