Wedding Attire: Bridesmaid Dresses

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's time for me to start thinking about bridesmaid dresses for all my gorgeous bridesmaids! There are so many options out there..... Matching dresses or different styles? Same color or different colors? 
I checked out good 'ole Pinterest (you can follow me Here) for some inspiration to get me started.
Same length, different styles and colors
Same color, different styles

Same dress style, different colors
Different styles, different colors within a color story

With the colors for my wedding being blush/soft pink and gold,  I  have decided to go with a multi color theme for the girls' dresses. All my girls have such incredible, individual styles and personalities that I want them to pick their own dresses. I really want them to pick something that they are comfortable in and that reflects their style. The only thing I requested was that they stick to the color story of light pink, blush, nude, or gold. I can't wait to see what all the girls pick out!
This was an inspiration board I sent to the girls for them to start thinking about their dresses.

Can't wait to share the final outcome with you all when the wedding rolls around.


XO,
K

Post a Comment