About

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello!

My name is Kara (Tharaldson) Burgher. I'm a new wife and fashion enthusiast from Orange County, CA. I am having the time of my life being married to my best friend and partner in crime, Evan Burgher.

I love creating fun and exciting DIY projects for decorating our home or throwing parties. I have a serious passion for decorating, fashion, and styling. I am also getting into cooking, which I'm having so much fun with!

I have the greatest family in the world including my new in-laws! I also have the cutest, sweetest dog, Laila. I love life, spending quality time with my awesome friends and family, and a good glass of wine! I enjoy traveling and experiencing new, exciting things.

So, why "Freebird"? I got the name from my love of Lynyrd Skynyrd and what the word means to me. To me, it is a reminder to always be true to yourself and never let anyone keep you down or clip your wings. Be free to be yourself and fly!

Thanks for visiting my page and please feel free to contact me with any comments or suggestions!

XO,
K


Post a Comment