Velvet Romper

Wednesday, March 18, 2015








Booties (sold out), but love these!

Faux Fur Vest (old)

Hope you all had a wonderful St. Paddy's day!

St. Paddy's day is a very special holiday for my husband and I... It's the anniversary of our first date! Yes, we spent our first date wearing goofy green outfits and drinking green beer with shots of whiskey on the side (we were wild back then! haha). It was such a fun night that I will never forget :)

So of course, every St.Paddy's day we have to dress up in green and go celebrate the day that changed our lives forever (so dramatic, I know!) in the best way possible. Last night marked 6 years together, woohoo!!! We kept it pretty mellow, seeing as it was a Tuesday and we both had to work today, and walked down the street to a local Irish bar/restaurant. We enjoyed a beer and some traditional Irish food. Evan got the fish and chips and I opted for the Shepard's pie, YUM!

XO


Post a Comment