Romp in the Fields

Wednesday, March 4, 2015










I LOVE rompers, I really do! But they don't always love me back :( 

Being taller than average, I have a really hard time finding rompers that I can actually wear. Most of the time they are too short in the torso, giving me a nice wedge look... front and back, not a good look! 

But then, if they do fit right thru the torso, then they are super shorty short. AND rompers tend to make legs look longer, which just make my already mile long legs extra extra long, like freakishly long. 

The struggle is real guys... I shop and shop for perfect fitting rompers (cause I obvi can't quite the search!) and rarely do I leave with one in hand. 

But then, along came Nordstrom.....Specifically the Savvy department, my fav! I tried on this stunner, with fingers crossed that it would fit and not make me look all crazy. Sure enough, it fit!!! And I love love love it. I love the balance of the short shorts and the long sleeves. Too much skin is not so sexy, in my opinion. 

I will definitely have this piece on repeat this spring/summer..... with flats, heels, a cute belt, even my cowboy boots for stagecoach!

What are your guys thoughts on rompers? Have you found any that you love?

XO


Post a Comment