DIY: Succulent Bottle Stopper

Tuesday, March 24, 2015


Today I'm sharing a little DIY project I did last weekend.... A succulent bottle stopper! 

Ok, so I know this is a SUPER easy, kinda no brainer DIY but the result is so cute and decorative, I couldn't resist this post.

I'm so big on succulents (and cactus, but those wouldn't be the nicest to work with, OUCH!) these days. I want to put them everywhere.... in my house, in my yard (hello California friendly), you name it, and I'm probably putting a succulent there :)

So I thought "How cute would one of these little succulents be on the top of a wine cork as a bottle stopper!?" And so began this little DIY.



What you'll need:

- Corks

- Faux Succulents ( I got mine from Hobby Lobby)

- Hot glue gun

- Bottle of wine (optional but delicious!)


+ Place a decent sized drop of glue on the top of the cork. You'll want to put the glue on the wider end of the cork so that the narrower end can be placed into the bottle.


+ Firmly press the succulent into the drop of glue until it is secure and dry.


+ Ta-Da!!! cute succulent bottle stoppers! (See, told ya it was easy!)


Post a Comment