Kissable Lips

Friday, February 7, 2014


Alright, so I'm just going to say it, I have terrible lips! Not terrible as in thin or weird or anything.... Terrible as in they are so dry, cracked and flaky. Boo! Because of that, lip scrubs are my best friend. 

Here is a recipe for a simple homemade lip scrub that I love. I probably use it at least once a week if not more. Plus the ingredients are so easy, you probably already have them in your kitchen. Love that, right!?

Here's what you do:

+ 1tbs brown sugar
+ 1tbs olive oil
+ 1/2 tsp honey

Mix all ingredients together is a small container. Scrub mixture onto lips gently. Rinse and apply a generous layer of your fav lip balm. Simple as that and you have soft, totally kissable lips! Now get out there and smooch away ;)

XO,
K



Post a Comment