Revlon Favs

Friday, October 25, 2013





Happy friday everyone!! What are the plans for the weekend? My hubby and I are headed to vegas tomorrow for the Life is Beautiful music and food festival. Can't wait to listen to some awesome bands and taste some amazing food and drinks from all the featured chefs that will be there.

I stopped by CVS to grab a few things this afternoon, and came across this awesome new nail polish that I had to try! Its the Revlon Scented Nail Enamel and its so cool! I wasn't sure about it cause I was thinking 'how can a nail polish, which usually smells so yucky, smell like (in my case) Wild Violets!?'. But let me tell you, it totally smells like violets once its dry! Pretty cool :) They have several colors/scents to choose from also. 

Another Revlon purchase that I'm loving is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. These are perfect for me cause my lips have NO color to begin with so I always have to wear something but then they are always super dry as well! This  balm solves both problems….. it keeps my lips "kissable" ;) with the balm but the color stays for a super long time with the stain. Its amazing! I bought it in 3 different colors…. Romantic (red), Sweetheart (in the photos above), and Lovesick (another shade of pink). 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy!

XO,
K


Post a Comment