Perfect Fall Boots

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall is in full effect and a staple item for your wardrobe is the black boot. This season I'm seeing a ton of tall, flat boots which I love love love!! The flat boot is so versatile. It can be worn casual with jeans and a cozy sweater during the day, or dressed up with tights and a cute dress for date night.
The trend right now seems to be a more fitted boot. To achieve this look, many of the boots have a stretchy elastic panel to give you a perfectly snug fit on your calf. 


1. Steve Madden Hazele $139.99 Sale (I just ordered these boots! I will follow up with a post when I receive them.)
2. Michael Kors Bromley Flat Boot $250
3. Chinese Laundry South Bay $119
4. Enzo Angiolini Zareh $99.50 Sale
5. Wanted Pisa $69
*All images were found on Piperlime.com

Hope you all are enjoying this cooler so-cal Fall weather!

XO,
K


Post a Comment