Lately

Monday, July 22, 2013

My Bachelorette party with these beauties!
We went to Vegas and my girls got these super cute hats made for all of us to wear at the pool party, mine said "Bride" and theirs all said "Kara's Bachelorette Party". They were so cute and made it easy to spot all of us so no one got lost in the crowds.

The weekend before the wedding, the fam travelled up to Humboldt to celebrate my brother's college graduation. It was such a great weekend with everyone together and I am so very proud of my little brother for all his hard work!

Rehearsal Dinner fun with my family.

I married my best friend on May 25, 2013. It was the perfect day with family and friends!
Collage from the lovely Aimee Takumi :)

4th of July nails!

Beautiful sunset in Palm Springs, 4th of July weekend to celebrate the beautiful Jessica Humphreys birthday! So much fun!

We went to Seattle last week to visit the in-laws and celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday.
This pic is from the awesome dinner we had at The Crab Pot. How cute is my mother-in-law!?

Got to play with this adorable pup while visiting in Seattle.
This is Lilly, our puppy-niece (Evan's brothers dog). She is too stinkin' cute!

Beautiful summer day in Seattle!

xo,
K









Post a Comment