Wedding Beauty: Make-up

Monday, January 28, 2013

With our wedding just 4 months away, I am starting to seriously look into some makeup and hair inspiration. I have found so many gorgeous looks on Pinterest, it's been really helpful!

I want to keep my makeup similar to my everyday style but with a little more GLAM since, after all, it is my wedding day and the photos will last a lifetime! I want to still look like myself when I look back at all the pictures. I am very lucky to have one of my best friends and bridesmaid, Alexis, helping me get dolled up on the big day. She is such an amazingly talented makeup artist and hair stylist. I know she will do a stunning job making sure I look my best!  

Here are some of the inspiration pics I've pulled.

Soft and Sweet!


Victoria's Secret glam!

Gorgeous and simple

What do you guys think? 
Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions!



XO,
K





Post a Comment