I'm back!!!!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hey all, sorry for the lack of posts lately. Life has been pretty crazy, but I'm back and ready to start posting again. Bare with me on some of the pictures..... My purse was stolen the week before Christmas and my camera was, of course, in the purse. 
Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I had an amazing holiday filled with LOTS of family time and fun. My fiancé and I went back to his home in Seattle this year for Christmas. It was very cold but so much fun seeing everyone.

My awesome future in-laws!

It's official! I got my very own stocking in Seattle! :) So happy!!!!

We got in some good quality time with Grandma Vi!

My awesome future mother-in-law and her sister threw me the most beautiful bridal shower for all the family and friends up there in Seattle. I was very excited to see everyone and felt very honored that so many people came to celebrate this amazing time with me! It was extra fun having my mom fly out for the shower too!!
Stay tuned for a follow up post all about the shower.

My dad and step-mom also made it up to Seattle to visit while we were up there. They were on their way to Idaho for the New Year and decided to make a pit stop in Seattle along the way for a few days. It was so much fun taking them out to see all the incredible things in that city!

The Space Needle

My dad and step-mom Paula at the top of the Space Needle

Me, Evan, and his mom Barb at the top of the Space Needle.... It was FREEZING up there!!

Next up on our trip was a weekend getaway to Evan's family's cabin up at Mt. Baker. Sadly, I got a really bad cold and couldn't go out on the mountain and snowboard. So I stayed at the cabin with my future sister-in-law and hung out while the boys hit the slopes.

Then, after New Years, it was off to Hawaii for a week of sun with some friends! 
Part 2 of our holiday vacation coming soon!

XO,
K








Post a Comment