Camel Coat

Monday, January 26, 2015








Get the look:
Camel Coat // Sweater // Pants // High Top Sneakers // Hat

Living in southern California doesn't allow for the option of the winter coat too often cause of the weather.... which sometimes is a bummer. Don't get me wrong, I love the weather down here but not having the dramatic temp changes that other parts of the country have, we kinda miss out on some of the fun winter fashion, i.e. fantastic coats!

So, when I found this amazing coat at Forever 21 I jumped on. It is perfect for southern California cause it is a great mid weight to it. Its not too thick, but still has enough 'umph' to keep you warm on those chilly days.......Which I probably wear it more often than other so-cal people cause I'm always cold! Whats that saying, when your always cold it means you have a really warm heart!? I don't know where I heard that but I like it and will take it :)

Anyways, for this look I kept things casual by pairing my fab coat with a cozy sweater, black skinny jeans, high top sneakers, and a faux leather baseball hat. And ta-da!! A casual but polished look!

XO,
K




Post a Comment