Inspiration: Bridesmaid Photo Fun!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

With my wedding just 2 weeks away (YAY!), I've been looking at a ton of photo inspiration.
Today, I focused on my gorgeous bridesmaids! They are all so unique and beautiful, I know the photos of them are going to turn out amazing :)

Here is some inspiration for bridesmaid photos I found. So many fun ideas out there!

The morning of!

Getting ready

Candid- Love how it captures the emotions without being "posey"

So cute!


GLAM! This is totally my girls :)

Love the elegance and drama of these poses. 

Writing this is making so anxious and excited to see my girls all dolled up on the big day. I am so lucky to have such gorgeous women, inside and out, stand by my side for such a special day in my life. They mean the world to me and I will cherish the pictures I get of them that day!

XO,
K







Post a Comment