Views Of The City

Wednesday, January 29, 2014









Bottom: Foreign Exchange (maxi worn in this post)
Gloves: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Lulu's (old), similar here
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Here is another look from Seattle. I layered a slouchy silver sweater over my long sleeve black maxi dress that I posted on awhile back. Then.... my fav part..... I added some black, chunky knit fingerless gloves! I mean, how cute are they!? Really..... 
I was so stoked when I found these gloves. I had a very specific idea in mind when I was shopping for them (thank goodness I have a patient husband). I really wanted them to be black, long, and go straight across on the knuckle area, not the fingerless ones that still have finger holes, ya know!?
As most of you know, I love peace signs! What!? Ha, Can you tell from my signature and wrist tattoo!? :) Anyways, this necklace screamed "Kara!" with the cute peace heart, so of course my mom nailed it when she gave this to me for Christmas. Love love love it! I wear it constantly. 

And I can't end this post without talking about the beautiful views of the city from this shoot..... so gorgeous! We shoot this look at Kerry Park, a great spot to view the city from. I just love the Space Needle, so iconic of Seattle. 

XO,
K




Post a Comment