Pike Place Market

Monday, January 27, 2014



+GIANT crab legs!!+




+Making my contribution to the famous Seattle Gum Wall!+

+White Peach Moscow Mules with my mother-in-law!+
DE-LISH!!

Choies Sheath Boot (remember these beauties from this post!?)
H&M Jeweled Tiger Sweater (old)

Ok, so lets take it back to Seattle, WA for this post, which has now become my second home (since its where my husband is from).

Pike Place Market..... I'm obsessed! Probably one of my fav spots in Seattle. Its the coolest market with tons of amazing fresh flowers, fruits/veggies and of course, seafood..... all locally sourced. It really is a spot you MUST check out if you go to Seattle. 

And bonus, Rachel's Ginger Beer (previous post here) is right next to the market! Score, I mean whats better than shopping around the market, maybe grabbing a bread bowl of chowder and then stopping for a delicious cocktail after!? NOTHING! :)
XO,
K





Post a Comment