The Oscars: Fashion Winners

Monday, March 3, 2014


The 86th annual Academy Awards.... The biggest night in Hollywood!

I couldn't wait to see who brought home the big awards of the night, but more importantly, who would take home BEST DRESSED. And this years red carpet did not disappoint. 

Here are my top dressed ladies of the evening:

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.... Kate Hudson was the clear winner for me in her stunning Atelier Versace gown.
The plunging neck and draped back gave her old Hollywood glam look a modern twist of gorgeous!

Jennifer Lawrence was a close second for me, wowing in her Dior Couture red gown. And that backwards $2 million Neil Lane necklace?!.... to die! I just can't get enough of it, this girl was definitely ON FIRE!

Sandra Bullock stunned in this Alexander McQueen dress. 
Polished and sophisticated!

The "12 Years a Slave" actress, Lupita Nyong'o, turned heads in her Prada gown.
The plunging neck and color made this look a standout for sure!

I LOVED Jennifer Garner's fringe look from Oscar de la Renta
Fun but still oh-so glam!

Who were your favs? Any clear fashion fails?

XO,
K








Post a Comment